Saturday, September 11, 2010

Meet me in the stairwell

MEET ME IN THE STAIRWELL
You say you will never forget where you were when
>
> you heard the news On September 11, 2001.
>
> Neither will I.
......>
>
>
> I was on the 110th floor in a smoke filled room
>
> with a man who called his wife to say 'Good-Bye.' I
>
> held his fingers steady as he dialed. I gave him the
>
> peace to say, 'Honey, I am not going to make it, but it
>
> is OK..I am ready to go.'
>
>
>
> I was with his wife when he called as she fed
>
> breakfast to their children. I held her up as she
>
> tried to understand his words and as she realized
>
> he wasn't coming home that night.
>
>
>
> I was in the stairwell of the 23rd floor when a
>
> woman cried out to Me for help. 'I have been
>
> knocking on the door of your heart for 50 years!' I said.
>
> 'Of course I will show you the way home - only
>
> believe in Me now.'
>
>
>
> I was at the base of the building with the Priest
>
> ministering to the injured and devastated souls.
>
> I took him home to tend to his Flock in Heaven. He
>
> heard my voice and answered.
>
>
>
> I was on all four of those planes, in every seat,
>
> with every prayer. I was with the crew as they
>
> were overtaken. I was in the very hearts of the
>
> believers there, comforting and assuring them that their
>
> faith has saved them.
>
>
>
> I was in Texas , Virginia , California , Michigan , Afghanistan .
>
> I was standing next to you when you heard the terrible news.
>
> Did you sense Me?
>
>
>
> I want you to know that I saw every face. I knew
>
> every name - though not all knew Me. Some met Me
>
> for the first time on the 86th floor.
>
>
>
> Some sought Me with their last breath.
>
> Some couldn't hear Me calling to them through the
>
> smoke and flames; 'Come to Me... this way... take
>
> my hand.' Some chose, for the final time, to ignore Me.
>
> But, I was there.
>
>
>
> I did not place you in the Tower that day. You
>
> may not know why, but I do. However, if you were
>
> there in that explosive moment in time, would you have
>
> reached for Me?
>
>
>
> Sept. 11, 2001, was not the end of the journey
>
> for you. But someday your journey will end. And I
>
> will be there for you as well. Seek Me now while I may
>
> be found. Then, at any moment, you know you are
>
> 'ready to go.'
>
>
>
> I will be in the stairwell of your final moments.
>
>
>
> God

No comments: