Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Why autistics speaking day was and still is so important and communication shutdown accomplishes NOTHING!

We all need to speak up for autism! Alot of children,teens and adults are unable to speak for themselves so those of us who can speak really need to. And just because they can't speak doesn't mean they can't think or feel what you think and feel. I for one have trouble communicating sometimes which is why I write letters. But not speaking. What good will that do?? How can you accomplish anything by not speaking?? SPEAK UP I WANNA HEAR AND SO DO THE OTHER AUTISTIC PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! Don't let anything stop you! Right now twitter won't let me tweet or RT anything so I'm having my friend Craig Walker RT things for me and I will blog my heart out on here today. I'm @JennyFord901 and I'm autistic and proud and I approve this message.

No comments: