Thursday, February 24, 2011

GOD I love You and thank You for blessing me!

GOD surely has blessed me in many ways. Yes big change from what I said in my last post isn't it?? Well after I blogged about I prayed about it and talked about it and thank you all who gave me advice about it. GOD bless you all... I was thinking about all the change and a thought came to me. I believe this thought was from GOD. And it was to not think of the pastors who are leaving as my pastors but as my brothers in Christ because they are. They are my brothers. And the same Father who is telling them to go is the same Father who is telling me to wait. He has my best interest in mind. He has plans for me hope and a future. He knows whats best for me and He loves me. Isaiah 49:16 says [God] loves you so much that He engraved your name on the palm of His hand. Matthew 10:30 says He loves you so much that He knows how many hairs are on your head. Psalm 56:8 says He loves you so much that He saves your tears in a bottle. Jeremiah 31:3 says He loves you with an everlasting love.God's love is very personal toward you. It doesn't matter where you've been, it doesn't matter what you've done, it doesn't matter what you've experienced - God loves you. It doesn't matter what you have thought about yourself or what other people may have said about you - God loves you. This is what God says about you! You are honored, you are precious in His eyes (Isaiah 43:4). Isn't that an amazing thing?? Isn't that wonderful?? And in case your wondering you can't be separated from that love ever! Romans 8:38-39 (New International Version,)38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord... NOTHING! For who or what is more powerful then GOD?? No one and nothing. Therefore nothing can separate us from His love. So when your kicking your heals and throwing a tantrum or worrying or upset about something turn to GOD, give it to Him,don't take it back and remember He loves you and has plans for you hope and a future and wants only the best for you.... GOD is love 1st John 4:8

No comments: