Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I'm feeling burdened

Hey some of you will not believe everything in this blog. In fact I'm willing to bet most will scoff. I can't make you believe I can't even make you read it. My prayer and hope is though is that you will read this and you will believe it.... I have it on my heart to spread the Gospel to every soul on the planet but I dunno how. And I'm mourning, aching and hurting inside for the lost right now and I dunno what to do. I just wish I could scream the Gospel and the whole world would hear it but I can't scream that loud. The Church I go to is also on my heart and I wanna pray for it but I dunno what to say. I wanna pray for this world as well but again I dunno what to say. I just feel this overwhelming love for people all over and I dunno what to do with it. I feel almost in tears for people in this world and I don't even know them all. I have always loved people but this is overwhelming. My soul right now is mourning for the death of people and I speak of Spiritual eternal death. This world needs a revival badly and how I wish I could make that happen. My soul is in torment for people in this world. People need to know there is Salvation there is hope. I wanna share GOD's love with everyone on this planet. If only I could shout to all people how much freedom and love there is in Christ. My heart is breaking for the lost. I dunno what to do or how to do it. I wanna help people but I dunno how. This nation this world needs prayer and a revival badly. This nation has no idea how badly either. This nation calls itself a nation of peace but its nation of baby killers. This is a backwards, crooked, upside down and stubborn generation. This nation calls homosexuality love but GOD calls it sin. This nation this world needs a good cleansing. The evil one keeps going around spreading lies that GOD will keep blessing this nation and this world keep merry and drink and dance live for pleasure. Who really listens and responds to what GOD says?? If Jesus were to come today would we truly be ready for Him?? Who has a heart for this generation?? Do GOD's children lament for the lost?? If we see someone about to die if we could would we not move to save them?? How much do we do that for those who will die for eternity?? The worlds song is eat and drink and dance away. This world lives for its own selfish pleasures. GOD's children need to gather and pray as one. My heart is hurting for people in this world. GOD's children need to gather and lament for the lost. This is all on my heart and more and I keep feeling burdened to spread all that on the planet but I dunno how. I feel such frustration wanting so badly to convince people of the Gospel and not being able to make them believe for their own good. There are no magic words or anything like that... People mock and say GOD will not punish this nation GOD doesn't do things like that but just wait. GOD will keep His promise He will not flood this world with water. A refining fire is coming. Judgement day is coming. A day of wrath is coming. He is not slow in coming as some understand slowness but rather He is patient wanting everyone to come to repentance. People need to repent and believe the good news. GOD's children need to pray for revival for this nation and for this world as its needed very badly. All of this is on my heart and I'm feeling burdened with it to share it with everyone in this world but I dunno how. My dream is to share the Gospel worldwide but I dunno how.

2 comments:

Chelliah Laity said...

I know how you feel. Every Sunday I pray for the end of child abuse and for world peace. Some would call me unrealistic.

Anonymous said...

Simply desire to say your article is as surprising.
The clarity to your publish is just nice and that i
could think you're an expert on this subject. Well together
with your permission allow me to take hold of your feed to stay updated with coming near near post.
Thank you a million and please carry on the rewarding work.


Also visit my blog post ... Buy Bactrim Online Alternatives Cheaper