Christmas is about the birth, life, death and resurrection of Christ. Some of you may not believe some of you may say "well I don't believe if you do that's fine but keep it to yourself cause of freedom of religion." That's right there is the freedom of religion and freedom of speech and I have as much right to those freedoms as you do. I can not keep it to myself for Christ the only Begotten Son of Almighty GOD and is GOD commanded us to spread the Gospel "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" Matthew 28:19 NIV. That's not a suggestion that's a command to go out and spread and preach the Gospel to everyone. That doesn't say "don't say it to this or that person cause of political correctness" it says to go out and preach it. The road to Hell is paved by political correctness. You may wonder though why you even need a Savior after all you believe your a good person you've done good things and you think if GOD was really loving and good all He would expect of you is to just be as good as can be and be the best you you can be after all He knows your not perfect why would a loving GOD ask you to be perfect when you can't be perfect. Well all these thoughts show a total 100% ignorance of Scripture and ignorance of who GOD is. If you can be good why would GOD send His only Begotten Son to die on a cross?? The sacrifice Jesus made on the cross is pointless and meaningless if you can be good. "GOD looks down from heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek GOD. Everyone has turned away, all have become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one" Psalm 53:2-3 NIV. "Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins" Ecclesiastes 7:20 NIV. "As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one;
there is no one who understands; there is no one who seeks GOD. All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one" Romans 3:10-12 NIV. The Bible makes it pretty clear but in case your still convinced your a good person here is a test. The following are the ten commandments in the eyes of GOD if you have broken even one even if it was only once you have broken them all and are a law breaker. Answer the following questions in your head.
1. Do not have any gods before Me. Have you ever put yourself or anyone else before GOD? Even once? Have you ever put money or work or pleasure or anything else at all before GOD even once. Ever obsessed over a celebrity or fictional character or tv show oror movie or miniseries even once yes or no?
2. No graven images. Have you ever looked to a crystal or a charm or cards or a fortune cookie or a horoscope for guidance even once? Have you ever prayed to Mary or any saint or an angel or a cherubim even once yes or no?
3. Don't use GOD's Name in vain. Have you ever cursed GOD's Name even once? Jesus Christ Name? Have you ever used His Name lightly with a phrase such as "OMG" even once yes or no?
4. Keep the Sabbath day Holy. The Sabbath day was established so the people (us) would rest from their labors, only to begin again after a one day rest. Because Christ has paid the penalty for or our sins we do not have to labor (or work) for GOD's acceptance. Christ brings us peace (rest) with GOD. Christ is our Sabbath (Hebrews 4). Have you ever looked to or trusted in anything or anyone (other then Christ) including yourself to be your savior or for your peace of mind with GOD or to complete you even once yes or no?
5. Honor your father and mother. (This includes step-parents, in laws, guardians and the Father in Heaven.) Have you ever embarrassed your father or mother even once? Did you ever disobey them even once? Ever talked negatively behind their back even once? Yell at them even once? Argue with them or fight with them or ignore them even once yes or no?
6. Do not murder. "Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer..." 1 John 3:15. Have you ever hated anyone even once? Have you ever wished for someone to die or prayed for someones death (including yourself) even once yes or no?
7. Do not commit adultery. Have you ever had premarital or extramarital sexual relations with anyone even once? The Bible also says "But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart" Matthew 5:28. Have you looked at anyone including celebrities and lusted after them weather you were single or not even once yes or no?
8. Do not steal. Have you withheld tithes and offerings from GOD (tithe is 10% of your income) even once? Have you ever taken anything at all from anywhere or anyone without paying even once? Cheated on your taxes even once? Worked under the table even once? Have you ever kept your life back from GOD even once? Have you ever not given your employer a full day's work for a half day's wage even once yes or no?
9. Do not lie. Have you ever exaggerated or dramatized or embellished a story even once? Ever said a half truth or a white lie or outright outright lie even once yes or no?
10. Do not covet. Have you ever seen something in a store or magazine or ad that you began to crave even once? Have you ever desired anything someone else owned material possessions or someone else's spouse even once yes or no?
If you answered yes to any of those even just one even if it was just once in the eyes of GOD you have broken them all and are a law breaker. This is the standard He holds everyone to perfection anything less then that is not good enough otherwise He would not be just. If you get to get away with sin so does everyone else including Adolf Hitler, Fidel Castro, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden and the Isis. You can't make yourself perfect either go ahead and knuckle down and try but you won't be perfect. The law can't save you the law just shows you that you are sinner in need of a Savior. Jesus Christ paid the penalty for our sin and fulfilled the law perfectly in every way which means when you accept Jesus into your heart you will be forgiven of all your past, present and future sins and the life Jesus lived will be added to you so in the eyes of GOD you will have lived the perfect life Jesus did and your sins will be remembered no more. If you say you can't be forgiven you are saying that the Almighty GOD who created everything and everyone from nothing isn't powerful enough to save you. If you wish to accept the best Christmas present there is and wanna accept Jesus into your heart then do the following "If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved" Romans 10:9 NIV. So if you have vocal chords that work and say out loud or if you don't say it in sign language or morse code or smoke signals or write it down that Jesus the Christ the only Begotton Son of GOD and is GOD is the Lord the only one who can save you from sin, death and the grave and have His perfect life added to you because of His sacrifice on the cross and believe in the most inner depths of your being in your inner core beyond a shadow of a doubt that GOD the Father GOD the Son GOD the Holy Spirit raised Jesus the Christ physically literally from the dead you will be saved. This is the present GOD is giving you today. Merry Christmas!