Saturday, September 17, 2016

I want to have a blogging business

I have decided I want to make a living at being a blogger. I already blog a lot for free so I figure why not get paid for it?? The thing, is I'm not sure how to make money from blogging. There is one other blog that I do for free here's the link to it http://jenny-ford.tumblr.com/ please feel free to check it out. I dunno if I can make money from those blogs or if I need to set up another blog in order to make money blogging. I been googling and researching how to make money blogging. As I understand it the blog is used as a platform to sell something else and the person does not make money from blogging alone. I'm gonna research to see if it's possible to make money from blogging alone or that in order to make money from blogging the blog has to be a platform to sell something else...

As to what in particular to blog, I can blog about my own life but that might get boring for someone to read after a while. I do research a lot about British royalty especially Princess Diana and I also do a lot of research on the Titanic so I could blog on those but the thing is I don't research them constantly. I get bored easily and even though those are the main things I research I tend to go and research other things cause I get bored of the same subjects. I thought I could blog about Autism/Asperger's as I have Asperger's and I have a brother that has severe Autism but again I get bored easily of the same subject. I just can't seem to stick to one subject for long. I wonder if there's a way I can make money blogging about different subjects so I wouldn't have the same thing all the time...

If anyone out there knows anything about making money from blogging please let me know.

1 comment:

♡emeeeych♡ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.