Saturday, September 24, 2016

My top favorite things

I will do a more in depth about me blog later in the year until then however here is a list of my different favorite things...

My favorite colors - pink and blue.

My favorite holiday - Halloween.

My favorite candy - Reeses Pieces.

My favorite food - chocolate.

My favorite flower - Red roses.

My favorite singer - Dennis DeYoung.

My favorite group artists - Styx and Petra.

I'm a total bookworm and so to list all my favorite books well that list would never end. So here are my top ten favorite books in no particular order.

1. The Holy Bible
2. Pride And Prejudice
3. Ella Enchanted
4. Roots
5. Jane Eyre
6. The Phantom Of The Opera
7. Around The World In Eighty Days
8. The Screwtape Letters
9. Gone With The Wind
10. Anna Karenina

My top 20 favorite movies in no particular order.

1. The Wizard Of Oz
2. Gone With The Wind
3. The Sound Of Music
4. Mary Poppins
5. Ever After
6. The Lake House
7. Airplane
8. Twister
9. The Ten Commandments
10. The Jesus Film
11. The Robe
12. The Greatest Story Ever Told
13. Ben Hur (not the new one the original one.)
14. Titanic
15. GOD's Not Dead
16. Home Run
17. The King And I
18. My Fair Lady
19. Jumanji
20. Disney's Dumbo

My top 20 favorite nonreality TV shows in no particular order.

1. Roseanne
2. Friends
3. M*A*S*H
4. Star Trek TNG
5. The Big Bang Theory
6. Little House On The Prairie
7. Highway To Heaven
8. Mork And Mindy
9. Drake And Josh
10. Fawlty Towers
11. Monty Python's Flying Circus
12. Columbo
13. Full House
14. Who's The Boss
15. WKRP In Cincinnati
16. The Addams Family
17. Fraiser
18. Home Improvement
19. Night Court
20. The Granada series starring Jeremy Brett The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes

My top 20 favorite reality TV shows in no particular order

1. Dr.Phil
2. The Profit
3. Shark Tank
4. America's Got Talent
5. Dancing With The Stars
6. What Not To Wear
7. Whose Line Is It Anyways
8. America's Funniest Home Videos
9. Halloween Wars
10. Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares
11. My Cat From Hell
12. Undercover Boss
13. The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
14. Saturday Night Live
15. Storm Stories
16. Secret Millionaire
17. The American Bible Challenge
18. Mysteries At The Museum
19. Say Yes To The Dress
20. A Wedding Story

My top 20 favorite TV cartoons in no particular order. Yes, I still watch all of these cartoons.

1. Bugs Bunny
2. The Animainiacs
3. Tiny Toon Adventures
4. Pinky And The Brain
5. Disney's Hercules
6. Archie's Weird Mysteries
7. Scooby Doo Where Are You
8. Inspector Gadget
9. Garfield And Friends
10. Arthur
11. Tom And Jerry
12. The Jetsons
13. The Flinstones
14. Sailor Moon
15. Dexter's Labratory
16. Johnny Bravo
17. Beetlejuice
18. Bobby's World
19. Wacky Races
20. Freakazoid

Those are my top favorite things. Please share my blog with other's and please give me your feedback. Your feedback is much appreciated.  Also please leave a comment on a question of yours for me for questions Monday. GOD bless you.

No comments: